"Insufficient Permission" when accessing a course
It can happen that you have access to a course with your Bitesize Irish membership (it's listed in colour on Aistear), but once you click on it you either see:
- A message saying that you have insufficient permission, that your membership doesn't cover that course
- Or you're brought back to the login page, and you're stuck in a loop.
Clearing your browser's site cache can be the resolution to this issue.
Clearing your cache
Chrome Desktop users
- Visit chrome://settings/content/all?searchSubpage=aistear in Chrome
- You should see
bitesize.irishlisted. Expand that section.
- In the expanded list, you should see
aistear.bitesize.irish. Click the trash icon next to this in order to clear the site's settings.
- Now that your site cache is cleared, you can go back to https://aistear.bitesize.irish/